Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi,

I would like to do some maintenance work on the doc. I'm interested in 2 parts
: POS and Simple-Method pages.

I would like to "refactor" the POS by including comments from Cedar in page
http://tinyurl.com/2jclrh. For this area I have edit rights, but not for comments. I need
to edit, cut/paste in page body then delete comments.

Okay, I gave you additional permissions in the wiki area so you can remove
comments, etc.

In the case of the Simple-Method page I would like to use (merge, let free to
generate ?) http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/GAM and http://tinyurl.com/3xnthq (which
comes from https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-571) in place of
http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/minilang.html which is deprecated. I have any edit
rights on this last page.

BTW I have a question : should we keep this page (and later eventually other
like this one) outside of Confluence ?

Yes, we should just move that to Confluence in the technical space. Once you
have moved the content just remove the file (and actually you should have
access to the entire ofbiz SVN tree now).