I'm able to get PDFs to render in the development environment (Windows XP),
but when I move to the production box (Redhat) , I get the following error.
I've been spinning my wheels on this all day.  Any help or pointers would be
appreciated.

-Mike

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:248)

root cause

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.xmlgraphics.util.Service.providers(Ljava/lang/Class;Z)Ljava/util/
Iterator;

org.apache.fop.fo.ElementMappingRegistry.setupDefaultMappings(ElementMapping
Registry.java:72)

org.apache.fop.fo.ElementMappingRegistry.<init>(ElementMappingRegistry.java:
64)
        org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactory.<init>(FopFactory.java:134)
        org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactory.newInstance(FopFactory.java:144)

org.ofbiz.webapp.view.ApacheFopFactory.<clinit>(ApacheFopFactory.java:41)

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenFopPdfViewHandler.render(ScreenFopPdfViewHandl
er.java:54)

org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.renderView(RequestHandler.java:668)

org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.doRequest(RequestHandler.java:452)

org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doGet(ControlServlet.java:189)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:595)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)

org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:248)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/5.5.20 logs.