+ 1

On 6/15/07, Shi Yusen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Quite surprised to know Si's resign from PMC.

It would be great if Si changes his license to Apache or LGPL. We all
know that no one would like to share his key secret with the others.

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2007-06-14四的 18:43 -0600,David E Jones写道:
> Hello all,
>
> I just wrote up a draft of the board report for 2007-06 (ie June 2007)
and it is available here:

> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-06
>
> It would be great to get feedback on this. This is our first quarterly
report, or in other words it has been 3 months since the last report. That
means a lot has happened since the last report so I may have missed
something! Also, a few sensitive things have happened recently and any
feedback on my wording and tone would be great.

> I will be submitting this tomorrow or Saturday to leave plenty of time
before the board meeting next Wednesday.

--
Regards
Alex D. Fleming