I didn't realize Compiere was any better than OFBiz. Something wrong happened along the way, right about the time they changed the licensing?

Jonathon

Ean Schuessler wrote:
On Thursday 14 June 2007 07:43:37 pm David E Jones wrote:
I just wrote up a draft of the board report for 2007-06 (ie June 2007) and
it is available here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-06

It would be great to get feedback on this. This is our first quarterly
report, or in other words it has been 3 months since the last report. That
means a lot has happened since the last report so I may have missed
something! Also, a few sensitive things have happened recently and any
feedback on my wording and tone would be great.

I will be submitting this tomorrow or Saturday to leave plenty of time
before the board meeting next Wednesday.

I'm not sure what to add. Si's resignation is unfortunate. I know he places a lot of value on the OpenTaps fork but it seems to me that there is much more to be had by presenting a consolidated front and trying to catch (and surpass) Compiere. I don't know if this list is the right venue for hashing those details out. But then again, TINC sucks.

ps. "tinc" is a long-running Debian joke/truth.
pps. http://tinc.debian.net