Thank you very much to create a patch for this into ofbiz. I should create a patch fore this feature but i never had the time ...

Many thanks Jeremy

Pierre

Wickersheimer Jeremy (JIRA) wrote:
     [
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1096?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Wickersheimer Jeremy updated OFBIZ-1096:

This is the patch for :
framework/widget/src/org/ofbiz/widget/html/HtmlFormRenderer.java

This is a rewrite of the renderNextPrev method.

Enhanced pager for Forms
------------------------

                Key: OFBIZ-1096
        Attachments: form-dtd.patch, HtmlFormRenderer.patch, ModelForm.patch

I am currently working on an enhanced pager. The change affects a few files in
the framework but i tried to make it as small as possible.
The main enhancement is to add "First" and "Last" button in the pager as well
as a javascript combobox to quickly jump to any page.
It is inspired by the Neogia implementation but rewritten to integrate with the
existing pager.
I will attach the patches as i apply the changes to the latest SVN trunk
version.
PS: I would like to use this issue to have your comments on another pager
issue. The current implementation doesn't support pages that display more than
one list form for the obvious reason that the only the parameters VIEW_SIZE and
VIEW_INDEX are used in the pager, which lacks a parameter to differentiate the
form.

--
Pierre Gaudin,
Ingénieur Etudes et Développement