This is an interesting idea to perhaps reconcile the different worlds of
ProductSupplier versus Agreement to figure out purchase prices. How do you see
these working together once this link is estabished?

-David

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to add two new optional fields to the SupplierProduct entity: agreementId and angreementItemSeqId

In this way it will be possible to associate the supplier product entries to an existing agreement with a supplier. Then I will create a new subscreen under the Agreement screen to list and manage all the SupplierProduct entries associated to the agreement (and supplier).

Is it ok?