[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Author: adrianc
Date: Sun Jul 29 13:52:05 2007
New Revision: 560814

Log:
Facility Manager UI refactoring.Removed deprecated CSS styles, fixed up some UI issues. The Facility Manager UI still needs more work.

Modified:
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/party/webapp/partymgr/visit/showvisits.ftl
ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/webapp/facility/facility/EditFacility.ftl ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/webapp/facility/facility/EditFacilityLocation.ftl ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/webapp/facility/facility/EditFacilityRoles.ftl ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/webapp/facility/facility/FindFacilityLocation.ftl ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/webapp/facility/facility/FindFacilityTransfers.ftl ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/webapp/facility/facility/ViewContactMechs.ftl ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/webapp/facility/inventory/TransferInventoryItem.ftl ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/webapp/facility/inventory/receiveInventory.ftl ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/webapp/facility/shipment/EditShipmentPlan.ftl ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/webapp/facility/shipment/PackOrder.ftl ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/webapp/facility/shipment/QuickShipOrder.ftl
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/widget/facility/Menus.xml