Jacques

De : "Adrian Crum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jacques,

I created a sales order in Mozilla and IE7. The tab bar was visible all the way
through to finalize
order. I can't reproduce the problem.

I would be happy to fix it if I could recreate it. Please provide a url or
sequence of steps for me
to follow. Thanks!

-Adrian

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Adrian,

It's worse now : you can't see the bar (last Firefox and Opera, IE7 and IE6)
you have to put the mouse on it to see the buttons.

speak about the screen where you choose the products when creating a sales
order from backend.

Jacques

De : "Jacques Le Roux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes, but tomorow going to bed for now...

In case you have a chance before I shut off this machine :
https://lamouline.myvnc.com:28443/catalog

Jacques

De : "Adrian Crum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

One little thing : when creating a sales order in order mngr the buttons bar is
anymore right justified in the 1st screen. Not

sure

it's a real problem. Also the style is not consistent with style on next
screens for this buttons bar.

I can't duplicate it. Could you provide a url please?