I have incorporated 4.0 in to a real world, but not all the activities
are being tested since we don't use the Ecommerce as it was released.
I think it is important that anyone reporting state what modules they
are using and if they have modified them.

user testing will start soon

David E Jones sent the following on 8/7/2007 4:27 AM: