Hi Jacopo,

The default capacity should be stored in a specific type of workeffort.
I will create the logic to use it for rental facilities. If that works
and shows reasonable performance, you can start looking it for
manufacturing. These two applications are not interfering each other.
Is that a reasonable approach?

Regards,
Hans

--