Hi Valentina,

This sounds like a good idea, can you create a Jira issue for it? If you
copy your request in there we can keep the discussion together.

i agree we need accommodation maps and spots for theater seats, bus and
airplane seats. At the moment not so much for rooms, because a room
(group) in itself is a fixed asset.

A reservation at the moment is an order combined with orderitems and a
related workefforts. Using now another method for reservations?

A hotel offering is now a products in different classes related to the
same fixed asset so that the same hotel room can be offered with 2 or
with 3 beds, with or without flowers and fruitbasket etc.

Regards,
Hans

--
http://Antwebsystems.com : OFBiz Quality support for competitive rates.