Good idea Jacopo. I added a sentence about that to expand on what was already
mentioned there. It just has the current numbers and mention of steady
growth... let me know if you think more would be helpful.

-David

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
Would it be useful to add the the paragraph about mailing list activity some of the numbers from this page:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/rgQ

?

They clearly shows that the number of subscribers is (slowly but constantly) growing.

Jacopo

David E Jones wrote:

I've just done a few reformatting changes (for easier inclusion in text-only email) and fleshed out the start that Jacopo did on the board report for this month. The current text is here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-09

The board meeting is next week, so upon PMC approval I'll plan to send this over on Saturday.

All are welcome to review and comment on errors and omisions, lunacy and lies. ;)

-David

PS Thanks for your comment on that Christian, I added mention of you to the report.