Sorry,

for italian messagges.
But I wrongly send this e-mail to dev instead to send to Jacopo Cappellato.
In any case here I write in Italian:

Jacopo you think that it's important to evidence into the board report that the
localized sites of ofbiz has been increased (example www.ofbiz.it) can be
interesting to them ?
You think that my vote is important or it's necessary only for the committers ?

Sorry again to all for my mistake.

Thanks
Marco Risaliti