Hi Adam,

Adam Heath wrote:

ps: My work continues on adding java 1.5 features to ofbiz.  I'm adding
generics markup to all of framework/.  I'm also using enhanced for
loops, Integer.valueOf(in place of parseInt), auto-boxing,
StringBuilder, etc).

 > pps: While doing this work, I'm also doing what amounts to a code
review; as such, I have found several logic bugs(one I have already
mentioned).  I'll start sending some of those issues tomorrow.

this is good news.
Please, create independent and separate issues (as much as possible)for each of the tasks you are working on; they will be easier to review/comment/commit and it will be possible some early feedback on them.

Thanks,