Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> Adam Heath wrote:
>>
>> ps: My work continues on adding java 1.5 features to ofbiz.  I'm adding
>> generics markup to all of framework/.  I'm also using enhanced for
>> loops, Integer.valueOf(in place of parseInt), auto-boxing,
>> StringBuilder, etc).
>>
>  > pps: While doing this work, I'm also doing what amounts to a code
>> review; as such, I have found several logic bugs(one I have already
>> mentioned).  I'll start sending some of those issues tomorrow.
>
> this is good news.
> Please, create independent and separate issues (as much as possible)for
> each of the tasks you are working on; they will be easier to
> review/comment/commit and it will be possible some early feedback on them.

Right now, it's a bit hard; after I modify some base class, then compile
some other part of ofbiz, I find I need to alter how I've done the
genericising.

Segments I've completed so far: base, entity, service, and everything
inbetween.  Basically, the standard order used during a normal compile.
 I have *not* yet run this code, nor run the test cases.