Yeah I guess it would help with that, although you still could still
pay an invoice directly with it (no billingAccountId on the Invoice),
but you couldn't associate the Payment with more than one billing
account unless you went for a many to many relationship.  But that's
fine, I just thought I'd ask as it was the first thing I saw that
didn't make sense to me.

Thanks
Scott