From: Jonathon -- Improov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 7:40 PM
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Domain problem solved

BJ,

You were a reverse-engineer? You dig operating systems and kernels? Do
compilers and de-compilers?
Wow. It's hard to find people like you. Let me know your areas of expertise?
I've been searching
for years.

As for Skip's password thing, maybe he could just use PKI. I usually keep my
password mile long,
completely random with alphanumeric characters, such that humans can hardly
even type it. I keep
that password written somewhere safe, say in a thumbdrive stored in a safe
box.

Then I use only my personal key to access the server, which holds a copy of
my public key, of course.

Jonathon