Hans:
I did not put the CommonCommunicationEventDecorator location in the
context in web.xml
this was done by someone else and is a standard through ofbiz as far as
i can tell.
I take the path of least resistance.
Since it is possible to put context in the web.xml and someone has put a
lot of effort into refactoring ofbiz to this standard, I have no
intention of undoing it.

so my focus for my code will be to have the web.xml included as well,
unless the powers to be say there is going to be a change in the best
practices.

Hans Bakker sent the following on 11/7/2007 5:47 PM: