Marco,

I've added the two links to the ROADMAP page.

Thank you,

Jacopo

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi to all,

I would like to change the document of New Features Roadmap - Draft but I don't
know I'm not able to do it with my profile.

Is it possible to put a link into those steps :

Enhance the integration with Google Product https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1372 Enhance the integration with eBay https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1441
I have recently update with patches those two issues and I would like to know
some feedbacks if the patches are good to commit or not.

I have seen that most of you are busy in implementing the new enhanced of
accounting module and I don't want to stress you.

When those steps are completed I would like also to discuss about the "Complete the
support for VAT (Value-Added-Tax)" because this is a big issue in OFBiz.

Thanks Marco Risaliti