Hi Jacques,

I cannot put a comment into the document New Features Roadmap - Draft but the
enhanced for "Complete the support for VAT (Value-Added-Tax)" can be linked to
the issue OFBIZ-1262 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1262) that I
have renamed according to the title.

What I tried to do in this patch is to separate the actual sales tax
calculation (USA) from our VAT tax calculation (Europe) and so I have used the
flag calculateVatTax in the ProductStore.
So if this flag is set to "N" then sales tax are calculated at total order
price level according to the shipment address selected (USA).
Instead if the flag is set "Y" then sales tax are calculated at order item
level and an order adjustment will be created.
Then I have also used the flag showPricesWithVatTax to show at UI level if the
price has to be shown with tax included or excluded.

This was my initial idea to implement VAT in Europe.
Did you have different idea or suggestion to implement it ?

Thanks
Marco