Hello Jacques,

It's a good example why I explained that delete is interesting in some cases.

We implemented a process with template workeffort where an operator create a production run from the templating and delete some task that is not needed before start. In this context, I have no reason to keep these workeffort on the database.

I'm in favor to keep these services as simple as possible and in coherence with the create service with information that the delete service doesn't manage all foreign key and we need prepare the delete before. For all other case, expire will own friend :)

Nicolas

Hi,

Please give your opinion on OFBIZ-9568 before I continue on OFBIZ-9185

Thanks