Hi Jacopo,

Did you continue to investigate ?

Thanks

Jacques

Le 26/07/2012 à 17:41, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Jul 26, 2012, at 5:15 PM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

Hi all,

could you please help me to understand the meaning of the code in
JmsListenerFactory that deals with the initialization of listeners? I am
confused and before I touch it I would like to be sure I am not missing
anything.

Specifically:

1) what is the purpose of the while block in the run() method?
2) under what circumstances the loadListener method could return a null object?
or a listener that is not connected?
3) why are we composing the "serverKey" concatenating server.jndi-server-name +
server.jndi-name + server.topic-queue rather then the simpler jms-service.name +
server.jndi-server-name? this latter form guarantees that the key is unique while the
former doesn't.

Kind regards,