OK Michael,

In the meantime, I simply did OFBIZ-4454

Jacques

Le 16/08/2017 à 10:43, Michael Brohl a écrit :
Hi Jacques,

I would leave it open because it serves as a reminder to work on this.

It's on our agenda because we have projects which make use of JMS/Camel. And
there are ideas to make this compatible with the OFBiz standard.

Thanks,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de