Le 25/08/2017 à 12:34, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

[...]
Now, reading Kenneth's message, I think we should try to invite him as a
committer ASAP, hoping he will like the idea :)

Let's not discuss nominations in the dev list please.

Jacopo

Actually I did it on purpose. I don't expect to discuss it there but that's the
answer I wanted to say.
Because it seems to me that, if Kenneth's is interested, it would much more
easier for everybody and a great profit for the project.

But anyway, as I said I don't want to start a discussion about an invitation (not a nomination) in the dev ML, even if I don't see anything secret to hide.
Actually I don't like much discussions done in the background when there is
nothing to hide.