Hi Deepak,

I was wondering but (thanks to Swapnil 1st effort on groups) I see few TLP
projects (no only Open Office) also among companies

https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/companies/?keywords=apache&origin=GLOBAL_SEARCH_HEADER&page=3

So it's OK with me

Thanks for the effort

Jacques

Le 25/08/2017 à 08:18, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
Hi All,

We have setup company page for Apache OFBiz
<https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/13399690/> on linkedIn.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 3:00 PM, Swapnil Mane <