Hi Swapnil,

Purpose of Company Page and Group is different, we can setup group as well

*Company Page: *
*The company page is like your company website within LinkedIn. *
*It is for your employees and customers and should showcase your customers,
employees, services, products and events*

Groups:
*The group is a discussion forum, it should contain relevant topics for
your target audience.*

LinkedIn Company Pages Vs Groups - Do you know the Difference?
<https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-company-pages-vs-groups-do-you-know-difference-julie-wood>

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit