Devs,

While reviewing email services, I noticed that we are still having
references of plugins component (ecommerce) in core components.

Here is the quick references : (order/data/DemoProduct.xml)
<ProductStoreEmailSetting productStoreId="9000"
emailType="PRDS_ODR_CONFIRM"
bodyScreenLocation="component://ecommerce/widget/EmailOrderScreens.xml#OrderConfirmNotice"
xslfoAttachScreenLocation="component://ecommerce/widget/EmailOrderScreens.xml#OrderConfirmNoticePdf"
subject="OFBiz Demo - Order Confirmation #${orderId}" bccAddress="
ofbizt...@example.com" fromAddress="ofbizt...@example.com"/>

There are some more occurrences (in controller, screens, menus), I'll log a
Jira ticket and share all the details there to resolve all such
dependencies.
I'm pretty sure that it's not intentional as the community did big effort
to resolve dependencies while creating plugins but still Its good to get
confirmation from the community.

Thanks!!

Regards,
Ratnesh Upadhyay