Not sure but maybe below would help. If you follow the links you will find
our discussion regarding default email templates.

On Sep 9, 2017 10:08 PM, "Michael Brohl" <michael.br...@ecomify.de> wrote:

Hi Ratnesh,

thanks for bringing this up again.

I'm pretty sure that we have discussed this before and there may already
exist a Jira for it.

I think it should be relatively easy to move the email screens from
ecommerce to the order component.

Thanks and regards,

Michael

Devs,