Attn: *OFBiz Dev List*
Re: *Add Bitcoin to Accounting*

Hi All,

Further to our discussion,

I am keen to add Bitcoin support to the next release of OFBiz.

   - As per the developer guide, I have filled an Apache ICLA.

   - I created this ticket:

   - Would you someone please assign it to me?

   - Finally, which branch specifically should I patch against?

   - Alternatively - is it correct I can use Github and provide a
   pull-request (easier / more familiar practice for me)

I look forward to your advice.

Kind Regards,

Julian Smith
Founder, CEO
Blockfreight™ <https://blockfreight.com/>
[ BFT:XCP <https://xchain.io/asset/BLOCKFREIGHT> ]

*Mobile | *+61435022520 <+61%20435%20022%20520>

Blockfreight, Inc.
535 Mission St 14th floor
San Francisco CA 94105

*US | *+14154293924 <(415)%20429-3924>

www.blockfreight.com | julian.sm...@blockfreight.com

*Disclaimer: *This email has been sent on the condition that the
recipient/client agrees and acknowledges that the email may contain
material that is confidential and/or covered by legal professional
privilege and is intended for the named recipient. Blockfreight, Inc. does
not warrant that the contents of any electronically transmitted information
is accurate and will remain confidential. If the reader of this email is
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the information contained in
the email is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please reply
to the sender immediately and delete the document. No warranty is made that
this material is free from computer virus or any other defect or error.