Hello,

There has been already a discussion under OFBIZ-5959
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5959> regarding this.
I would like to bring this point again into attention and would like to
suggest that we should introduce lifespan to all such entities.
Also, PartyRole FK constraint should be removed while adding a record of
that party in any other role entity, earlier it was also discussed that it
becomes cumbersome to manage that and there is not any specific need to
have that in real time as well.

Let me know your thoughts on this.
--
Thanks and Regards
*Suraj Khurana* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer