Ha thanks Deepak,

This is interesting (and surprising), so we should change ALL target="_blank" to
target="external" rather for consistency sake

If everybody agree I will do so

Jacques

Le 03/10/2017 à 10:18, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
Hi Devanshu,

I think target="external" is correct.

https://www.quackit.com/html/codes/html_open_link_in_new_window.cfm

{info}
Instead of calling your window _blank, you can give it a name of your
choosing. Then all URLs will load in that same tab (as long as you use the
same name).

For example, if you have a policy of loading all external links in a
separate tab, you could call that tab, say, external. Then each link that
contains target="external" will open in that window/tab. Doing this ensures
that new windows aren't going to be popping up every time a user clicks on
a link.

{info}

Thanks & Regards
--