Hi Dev,

I was looking at some components loading twice while starting OFBiz.
While digging it deep down I found CatalinaContainer calls loadWebapps
which creates a future task which depends on numbers of System cores.
If web app mounts are not available it removes all and adds again all Apps
Mounts which submits all task to future. Which creates a condition where

1) if 2 cores are available task some task is added to the future pool
twice.
2) if 4 cores are available only task one task is added to the future pool
twice.

(These values totally depend on system speed and number of cores available
but the point is slow system will submit few task more than once and faster
vice versa)

I am looking around this piece of code and trying to resolve this problem
if someone else has gone through this please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
--
*Pradhan Yash Sharma*
*HotWax Systems* | www.hotwaxsystems.com