Hello Devs,

This is reference to
http://markmail.org/message/wggbvdumrndpkxrj

In "applications/order/src/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderServices.java", under
"checkItemStatus" service, there is one check for all item cancelled:

if (!"PURCHASE_ORDER".equals(orderTypeId)) {
    newStatus = "ORDER_CANCELLED";
}

I was trying to find out the reason behind it but did not get any.

When we cancel all the items of an order, Order should cancel at the header
level too. Then why we have added this special check for purchase order?

Becuase of this check, after canceling of all the items, purchase order do
not get canceled at the header level. Currently, we need to cancel the
purchase order manually.

Thanks
Renuka Srishti