Hi Jacopo, all,

yes, we should definitely plan the next release.

Only thinking briefly about it, I would like to have the following things completed before the release:

- FindBugs and refactoring tasks (at least most of it, needs two or three rounds of review-and-commit sessions)

- the common theme work

There may be others, I need some silent minutes to think about it later. November might be a bit too tight for these, maybe we could have a December release?

What do you think?

Best regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH