Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you for providing the entity. When looking at the demo data in
demo-trunk I don't see anything that relates back to an order. Maybe that
is an incompleteness regarding the demo data....

I wonder which of the Financial Transaction related screens and services
work with the orderId field.

And I suggest that you bring forward how/when/where (use cases/user
stories) a shipment to a customer or from a supplier or receiving the goods
returned or sending goods back to a supplier lead to a financial
transaction other than through banking or cash transaction (as a result of
an order or RMA leading to a invoice or a credit note).

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project