Hello Swapnil,

Le 25/11/2017 à 09:03, Swapnil Mane a écrit :
Thanks, Nicolas and everyone for sharing your thoughts.

The model we discussed in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3894
is making perfect sense to me. I guess, we should proceed in small steps to
implement this.
Nice to learn that previous discussion will help you. I will try to follow your step and if I can help you to implement it.
@Nicolas, the patch provided by you will be really helpful.

P.S. Apologies for the delay in the reply, I was engaged with some other
high priority tasks :-)
No pb, this is also my life :/  ;)

Cheers,
Nicolas

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Swapnil Mane <