Thanks everyone for your inputs.

Yes, there are similar occurrences where permission service is defined and
service is used in case of an anonymous user as well.
Example: *CreateShoppingList* and related services

I was presuming we can execute any service as permission service
irrespective of taking *userLogin *into consideration. Please correct me if
I am wrong or missing something.

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Suraj Khurana* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer