Hi Suraj,

I don't see how you could check permissions for an anonymous user.
Maybe by giving anonymous users specific permissions in the context of
ecommerce?

But does it makes sense, I'm not sure. Then maybe as mentioned Rishi we should
fix services like CreateShoppingList
BTW did you cross any issues with anonymous users or is that only you thinking?

Jacques