Thanks!

----- Original Message -----From: Jacques Le Roux
<jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>To: dev@ofbiz.apache.orgSent: Fri, 01 Dec 2017
10:10:28 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re: Change default Theme to Rainbow Saphir

Hi Dan,

I'll not remove it but it will no longer be the default theme, WIP:
http://markmail.org/message/yaerkxdecxv3lrdl

Jacques

Le 02/11/2017 &agrave; 19:30, stim...@comcast.net a &eacute;crit :> This bug
under Tomahawk theme was never addressed. I'd suggest removing Tomahawk as long
as a default theme change is being discussed:>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9270> > ----- Original Message
-----From: Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>To:
dev@ofbiz.apache.orgSent: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 15:45:22 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re:
Change default Theme to Rainbow Saphir>> Hi,>> Some news about that:>> I have
created few related minor issues that I want to fix before moving on>>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9863>>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9867>>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9923>>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9924>> I also want to update this
page before>>
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Visual+Themes+-+How+to>> I'll
before create a link to the current page as reference for releases prior to the
introduction of Common Theme>> Also do we really need this obsolete page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Themes+stack ?>> Thanks>>
Jacques>> Le 09/10/2017 &agrave; 14:16, Jacques Le Roux a &eacute;crit :> Hi,>>
I see that more and more the Rainbow theme is used in our demos.>> I guess it's
because It has 2 advantages:>> 1. Being initially based on Flat Grey it handles
RTL languages (the only one doing that with Flat Grey)> 2. It's a modern theme,
like others but Flat Grey (dropdown sub-menus etc.)>> Now if we agree about the
change we also need to determine which variations, I personally prefer Saphir,
(BTW in English should be Sapphire and we > need to change that ;))>> I have
also just noticed one thing: if you set the Arab language it's difficult
(impossible?) to get back to another language w/ that theme. To be > checked
before creating a Jira for that...>> Jacques>>>>