BTW it would be great if we could use the same logo everywhere and get rid of
old version at least in svn trunk
It's a mess in general with images. There are 3 locations: svn repo, main site
and wiki.
We should link as much as possible from our svn repo. I even wonder if we
should not ALWAYS link to it, even from the main site!

So having a copy of https://ofbiz.apache.org/images/OFBiz-logo.png into a svg
file for use in Rainbow theme would be great
For consistency reason it would be great to be renamed ofbiz-logo.svg and
placed in images for better shared access than in Rainbow images.
Should I create a Jira for that? Will someone take care of that for R17 coming?
I have created OFBIZ-10034 for that, WIP...