Hello everyone, I would like to ask you to add me as Apache OFBiz contributor
in order to add my eCommerce project to the Confluence relative page. My
Confluence account username is : giulio.speri Thank you very much! Kind
regards, Giulio Speri
Hi Devs,

I would like to ask you to add me as an official Apache OFBiz Contributor in
order to add and/or edit the Confluence-Wiki-pages.
My Confluence username is:

dennis.balkir

Thanks and kind regards
--
Dennis Balkir
Trainee

Fon +49 521 448 157-90
Fax +49 521 448 157-99

Company and Management Headquarters:
ecomify GmbH, Gustav-Winkler-Str. 22, 33699 Bielefeld, Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 448157-90, Fax: +49 521 448157-99, www.ecomify.de

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 41683
Chief Executive Officer: Martin Becker, Michael Brohl