Hi Dennis,

we have received your ICLA and I have given you permission to edit our wiki.

Welcome aboard and happy contributing!

Thanks,

Michael

Am 08.12.17 um 16:04 schrieb Dennis Balkir:
Hi Devs,

I just recognised, that another Email, which I used as an draft for my own mail
I just send, somehow managed to get copied inside my own mail.
Please ignore the upper half of my other mail and just focus on this part:

I would like to ask you to add me as an official Apache OFBiz Contributor in order
to add and/or edit the Confluence-Wiki-pages.>
My Confluence username is:

dennis.balkir

Thanks and sorry for the inconvinience

Dennis