+1 for YAML

Jacques

Le 03/01/2018 à 01:22, Paul Foxworthy a écrit :
Hi James,

I have been pondering something like this.

I suggest the output should be in a structured format like XML, JSON or
YAML, so it can be parsed by tools. Maybe YAML because it's intended to
give wiki-like human readability.

I suggest the ability to capture parameter values. You might make that
optional, with "summary" and "verbose" options. Parameter values would only
be logged if the "verbose" option is enabled.

With both of these in place, one could use this to capture a series of
steps to generate a reproducible unit test, or to compose existing services
into a super-service.

The minilang <trace> element and its implementation might have some
relevance.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy