Yeah that sounds reasonable and we will not need any new libraries or
logic, just one or few xslt docs.

On Jan 4, 2018 2:00 AM, "Paul Foxworthy" <p...@cohsoft.com.au> wrote:

Hi Taher,

Yes, that had occurred to me. How about a capture format of XML and an XSLT
transform to HTML and/or plain text for human readability?

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd