Mmm, I'm not sure what I meant there :D
http://markmail.org/message/3avgt6xopra3ieok

I can't find any "What's new" page or any warning about that anywhere or even the words
"What's new"

I'd need to get back this day in history, not sure a tool like Confluence as the same agility than a version control tool (my favourite for this kind of thing being svn)

Hi Deepak, Jacopo,

I recently fixed a such issue at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9160 and put 2 comments there. Please refer to them, I don't want to rehash all here.

I put comments there because things changed and I think it needs now a bit more explanation here and in wiki in the "OFBiz Committers Roles and Responsibilities" page.

First I'm unsure it's you Jacopo who made the change, but I guess so. So this message is mostly questions for you, and I hope you had a happy birthday (saw Sharan message on HipChat ;))

The "Upcoming Branch" unreleased version has disappeared and a new 17.12.01
unreleased version has been created.

I guess you (Jacopo) tried to follow the schema you suggested at "Guidelines for resolving Jira tickets", <http://markmail.org/message/v3yswhnusu4elta5> but got sidetracked because of the postponing of the R17.12 creation.

So I went ahead as explained in my last OFBIZ-9160 comment:

<<I don't know if the previous "Upcoming Branch" has been renamed into 17.12.01 version in Jira but I just changed its date creation to 28/12/2017 and created a new "Upcoming Branch" antedated as if it was created the 28/12/2017>>

I ask that because I want to update the "OFBiz Committers Roles and Responsibilities" page where these things are detailed and I want to be sure before changing it.

Thanks

Jacques