On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 10:18 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

> Done, should we not remove R14 and R15 version?

This is a good question.
In fact I have spent some time thinking about it and I propose to archive
all the Jira versions for "release branches" that are:
* "Release Branch 16.11": we will use instead 16.11.04 for the "Affects
Version" field and the 16.11.05 for the "Fix Version" field
* "Release Branch 15.12": we can simply archive it as Jacques suggested
* "Release Branch 14.12": we can simply archive it as Jacques suggested
* "Release Branch 13.07": we can simply archive it as Jacques suggested
* "Trunk": this is a special one; I propose to archive it and use "Upcoming
Branch" instead of it but rename it from "Upcoming Branch" to
"Trunk/Upcoming Branch" (or similar)

In this way we will have two simpler and less confusing groups of Jira
versions:
A) released (to be used for the "Affects Version" field):
- "16.11.04"
B) unreleased (to be used for the "Fix Version" field):
- "16.11.05"
- "Trunk/Upcoming Branch"

When we will create the new branch we will rename it to xx.yy.01 and we
will create a new version with the "Trunk/Upcoming Branch" name (exactly as
we are doing with the "Upcoming Branch" version).