Hi Taher ,

Thanks for the attention.

Its not just a matter of one service. I dunno when again i would
face the same with a different service. A glance over the service
references suggest that there is use of GenericValue all over the
places.

I don't mind using SOAP it gets me out of this soup ;-)
I know XMLRPC is lightweight and faster.

regds
mallah.

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 2:40 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com