Le 05/04/2018 à 11:49, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
Hmm, I see no problem in example being a plugin. Just because it's a
plugin doesn't mean it lost its value or purpose (to give people
examples). So sounds good by me to add such fields to the example
component.
Just that people using OFBiz without the example plugin will not be aware of
this feature by this addition.

Jacques

BTW, just thinking about it, maybe we should recommend in documentation to load
at least the example plugin when starting with OFBiz.