Hi

On 10/04/2018 13:24, Suraj Khurana wrote:
Hello,

There are some entities which could be renamed as per their usage.

    - *OrderItemShipGroup*: It shows order ship groups and it doesn't
    contain anything at order item level. So, it could be re-named as
    *OrderShipGroup.*
    - *OrderItemShipGroupAssoc: *It do not maintain any association type, it
    just contains order item with respect to ship group, so this could be
    re-named as *OrderItemShipGroup *to maintain consistency and code
    readablity.

I know that these entities are crucial part of OOTB data model since
inception. Having thought in mind that 'Naming should be self explanatory',
this is a proposal and It would be great to hear communities thought on
this topic.

Please share your opinions on this.
It's big modification with potential side-effect.
I suggest to move carefully and migrate entities one by one and not all in one :)

For the renaming OrderItemShipGroupto OrderShipGroupit's ok but I'm against OrderItemShipGroupAssoc to OrderItemShipGroup. As pragmatic OrderItemShipGroupAssoc isn't perfect like you spotted but it's easily understandable.

Nicolas

--

Thanks and Regards,
*Suraj Khurana* | Omni-channel OMS Technical Expert