On a high level the idea is appealing, but I'm not exactly sure how
this would turn up in implementation. I can see the JIRA is still
empty, so perhaps the best time to vote on this is when looking at the
specifics.

More specifically, I would like to understand _how_ will you limit the
capability, what does the setting on party level translate to? And
where is that information stored? I think all of those seem like
important decisions.